Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dinner with a darkened view (March 14th, 2011)

Tokyo 3-14 54

Back in my hotel room I watched the low lit buildings around me. Much darker than before.

Tokyo 3-14 55

As I ate my local konbini food. I think this was the day I found a Lawson on the way back. Want to see what I ate?



Tokyo 3-14 56

Slimy seaweed salad. Yes, I made a point of eating seaweed salads. Since information was all over the place, I figured at least I'd get some extra iodine and other nutrients. Just in case. My thinking was also that if there was exposure, it had already happened before anyone first reported what was going on. Kind of late to panic. Best to keep a cool head.

Tokyo 3-14 57

Of course this wonderful crepe with chocolate mousse was definitely needed too.

Tokyo 3-14 58

No comments:

Post a Comment