Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gotta keep a movin' (Minato Tokyo March 13, 2011)

Tokyo 3-13 20

Since I didn't know exactly where the entrance of the place I was going to was, I got a little walk in. You wouldn't expect this nice shady street was right next to the Inner Circular Route Express Way.

Tokyo 3-13 21

And Hamamatsucho Station. Want to see what else is there?


Tokyo 3-13 22

The track for the Haneda Monorail.

Tokyo 3-13 23

An old wall outside of Tokyo Gas Company. Sadly I do not know anything about it's origins but I would venture a guess that it was built during the Edo period and might have been part of a damiyo's land since this area was where some of the Shogun's retainers lived.

Tokyo 3-13 24

The river Furukawa. I love how even though they channeled it up and built above it, it's still used as a waterway.

Tokyo 3-13 25

Tokyo 3-13 26

The Inner Circular Route of the Shuto Expressway above it all.

Tokyo 3-13 27

Rainbow Bridge still stands.

Tokyo 3-13 28

Tokyo 3-13 29

No comments:

Post a Comment