Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, September 30, 2011

Food for Friday: MOS Burger is open!

Tokyo 3-13 144

This is a little out of place but that same day, March 13th, I went back to MOS Burger after visiting the garden. I was hoping very much that they would be open. Not only because I was hungry but it would be comforting to eat at a place I had liked before.

Tokyo 3-13 145

I was in luck! Order 25 was mine. Want to see what I got?


Tokyo 3-13 146

Nice to see a little ume tree blooming outside the window. I love how even in Tokyo people garden. It really makes a difference.

Tokyo 3-13 147

MOS Shrimp sandwich for me! Given the circumstances I felt so happy to be able to eat this. Grateful for the warm delicious meal.

Tokyo 3-13 148

Later I had a tasty treat of a donut from 7-11. Looks like it went through a bit before I got it, but still nice to have. Snacks were so hard to come by after the disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment