Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Friday, July 15, 2011

Food for Friday: Frascati in Rolling Hills Estates

frascati 1

One day I wanted to have something nice to eat, in a nice place.

fracati 2

We were at The Promenade on the Pennisula. An Italian restaurant with a sailing ship decor? Would it be any good? Curious to find out? Then click on "read more"



Frascati 3

A bit of chardonnay and lunch is served.

frascati 2

This wonderful dish was the Tagliatelle al Salmone e Funghi. Translated to ingredients it's egg noodles with smoked salmon, shitake mushrooms and red onion in a tomato cream sauce that was to die for.

frascati 4

My partner had the Gnocchetti di ricotta e spinachi al gorgonzola e noci. Which is a long way of saying ricotta and spinach dumplings in a gorgonzola walnut sauce. I remember that he loved it and ate every last bit.

I really hope to go back some day. I enjoyed every bit of this meal. This was Italian food with so much flavor I still salivate thinking about it.

Frascati in Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.

No comments:

Post a Comment