Thursday, June 30, 2011

Which way to Asakusa?

Asakusa 5

Last full day in Tokyo I decided to go someplace I had not been to before. Getting to Asakusa was not difficult at all. But sometimes there is this disorientation coming out of the train/subway station...

Asakusa 4

as to which direction to go. Since I was walking and not taking one of these marvelous rickshaws. I knew I wasn't walking all the way to the Sky Tree.

Asakusa 1

And while this covered shopping arcade looked very interesting and would capture my attention later...

Asakusa 6

I do believe it was in this direction I wanted to go.

So was it the right direction? Find out tomorrow. (although I bet some could guess where I was going)

(edited to fix what didn't show up previously when Blogger wasn't working last night)

1 comment: