Thursday, June 9, 2011

Harajuku at Night

harajuku n 1

Since I was in Tokyo before Christmas, I wanted to do a little shopping for gifts. So I took an evening trip to Harajuku. Seeing the stores lit up at night is something not to miss. This is the Gap right across from Harajuku Station.

harajuku n 2

I had heard about Cafe de F.O.B. so it was great to find it. It's located at the back of LaForet which made it easy for me to find.

harajuku n 3

Interesting selection of sandwiches. The tea was good since the weather was cold. I think if I go there again it would be nice to sit out side when it's warmer.

harajuku n 4

The best part of Harajuku at night was seeing the lights on the trees on Omotesando Dori. They do this for the holidays. It's gorgeous!

shiba n 2

And not the best photo but on the way back I did get to see Tokyo Tower lit up with a heart.

2 comments:

  1. That is a tasty looking sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good Toshogu. I don't know if this is a new trend but it had egg salad on it. Seemed like lately they were putting egg salad on a lot of different foods.

    ReplyDelete