Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More exploring Kyoto

Covered Shopping Street off of Higasioji Dori. Very interesting place, I wish I had more time to explore there.


Door to nowhere. Found in the Covered Shopping Street, it leads to....a vacant lot.


Colorful flowers


Takoyaki food vendor. I just noticed the fun lanterns.


Hot packs featuring sumo wrestling bears.


Wonderful candies. I wish I had bought some of the sushi and the Hello Kitty ones.


And bought some of these wonderful sakura pieces. So pretty!


Tea shop.


And a look back at the street. Very interesting, piped in musicbox "Nutcracker Suite" played while walking through this lovely street.

Oh Kyoto, I do need to go back and spend more time there.
From March, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment