Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, April 11, 2011

Exploring Gion

Almost done with my visit to Kyoto back in March, 2008.
One thing I like to do when traveling is just walk around the area.



Like the area of Gion near our ryokan


Building on Higashioji Dori, Gion, Kyoto, Japan. Note the classical statue up in the balcony.


Posters along Higashioji Dori


Figures in a store front window along Higashioji Dori, Gion, Kyoto, Japan


I can't remember if this was on the main street or near by it.


What can I say?


I won't argue if Tommy Lee Jones says he's the boss.
Ah, miss the convience of vending machines everywhere.
I saw a very funny Boss commercial while there, will have to see if it's on You Tube.


Lovely tulip tree and laundry. After a day I stopped noticing it. I do wish I could hang most of mine out to dry, what a money saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment