Tuesday, February 8, 2011

edge of the world

edge of the world 1

I need to go here more.

edge of the world 6

Been trying to work on things like selling stuff on eBay, cleaning out the paper glut, and so on while dealing with aches and pains. I made myself escape for a bit today.

edge of the world 8

Which tells me I need to try and get things done sooner in the day so I can spend more time here.

edge of the world 7

At least I was there in time to see a large pod of dolphins swim by while a grey whale surfaced closer in. Sadly they did not stick around long enough for photos. But I finally saw a grey whale out there!

Nelsons 2

And ended it with a bite to eat at Nelson's.

Nelsons 1

Free range chicken sandwich, salad and Sea Hunt. What a nice way to end the day.

I'm going to try out Our World Tuesday and submit this post to them. Since right now this is part of my world.  The site with all the posts from people participating is here.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful place to regenerate the soul and body with that delicious healthy food. The sea and sky embracing in that way is a delight to see.

    Thank you for showing this beauty of Our World for all to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Arija!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so lovely and inviting. I can see why you would want to spend more time there.

    ReplyDelete