Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's see, where was I?

I better move on with this, otherwise by the time I'm done I might be back in Japan. Just kidding.

Actually not much this time, just a couple things I bought my first full day there.

lawson bento

Yes it's bento from Lawson. Pretty darn good for combi food.

dove

I didn't think about the colder weather and the plane air being so drying. Interesting that the Dove lotion is much thicker than what I've experienced here in the US.

worlds smallest toothpaste tube

I forgot toothpaste. Little did I know there was a tube in the Singapore Airline's sock bag. So I searched and ended up with a tiny tube of Sanrio toothpaste. Actually isn't too bad. Just more expensive than many. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment