Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Monday, January 3, 2011

I can't believe I took so many photos

at Odaiba. So let me get the last of them on here.

odaiba 1

Now I know why there wasn't hardly any one in the arcade there. The machines were evil. The couple I tried the claws would not close far enough so couldn't pick up or even move items. It's too bad because these little kitties were very cute. They are called Nemuneko.

odaiba 2

But these girls were having a lot of fun with the basket ball shooting so I had to get a quick photo of them.

odaiba 3

Outside it was getting dark and windy so I thought it was time to head back. This is the entrance to Toyota Mega Web, a showroom for Toyota.

odaiba 4

odaiba 5

As the sun set.

odaiba 7

odaiba 6

One could see the lights on the Ferris wheel.

odaiba 8

odaiba 9

Glad I was able to get one decent photo of Tokyo Big Site as the lights changed colors. I am thinking I might just go for one of the better Power Shots if a little money comes my way. Faster shutter would be great to have.

odaiba 10

And just a friendly reminder on the train to watch out for seagulls pushing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment