Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shopping, Food and Cars!

tokyo 12 3 3

venus fort 1

Lots of interesting stores

venus fort 3

Besides the usual fashion boutiques

venus fort 4

Even wedding shops

venus fort 5

Interesting "architecture"

venus fort 7

venus fort 9

Reminds me so much of the Venetian in Los Vegas, right down to the day and night lighting.

venus fort 10

Even cars in the History Garage where people dress up as characters

venus fort 11

venus fort 12

venus fort 8


the bathrooms were a bit interesting

cobara hetta 1

But I was hungry since I didn't have breakfast

cobara hetta 3

So I sat down at Cobara Hetta for a dish of pasta interpreted Japanese style. It was interesting too. The soup and salad were very good.

cobara hetta 5

The best part was the view from my table.
       &nbs

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete