Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Take that Barbie!

Hello Kitty wine

Barbie doesn't have everything. Yeah there may be Barbie sized wine bottles but they don't have the real stuff in them. However Miss Hello Kitty has no such quandary. She knows who pays the bills and is willing to pander to us.

No I didn't get a bottle at those prices but it's actually DOC certified wine from Italy. I just might be tempted to pick-up a bottle of the Pinot Noir. Sadly someone lifted the charm from the Sparkling Rose otherwise might have broken my will power. Or since it's Miss Hello Kitty, is that a Sparkly Rose?

Spotted and photo taken today at a local market.

Edited to add that I did actually try these wines and most were not bad. I don't think I tried the Sparkly Rose though. Too much pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment