Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

while I'm awake

I might as well post a few older photos since these were taken before I created this blog. It's a little funny because now I live not far from where these were taken. Which is Gaga Moc in Lomita, one of the few real okonomiyaki places around here. Complete with your own grill to make whatever type of okonomiyaki or monjayaki you chose from their extensive menu.



So first you start with this. Or a variation of this. Which is eggs, cabbage, okyonomiyaki mix and various other goodies.





So you cook it up on your grill along with whatever else you want to put in it. Pour on sauces, mayo, have fun.



Sorry not the best photo but on the right, that is what okonomiyaki can look like cooked up with lots of sauce.

Sadly my photos of the final products did not turn out so well, possibly due to attempting to cut the heat from the grill with the pitchers of beer they sell. I do plan on going back and also want to try making my own at home.

All I can say is if you ever get a chance to do this, try it, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment