Misadventures with Miso

Misadventures with Miso

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One thing to do on a gloomy rainy day

chantilly1

Well one suggestion is hot tea and pastries.

chantilly5

Because a cup of hot tea at Chantilly Bakery in Lomita, Calif. is always nice.

chantilly3

Especially with a chocolate cream puff and macarons. I can't believe I've never had a macaron, what have I been missing! Well for starters, raspberry and mint chocolate.

chantilly2

And green tea and chocolate. Delicious!

5 comments:

  1. helo with the cold here in France we need that kind of reward !!
    I am Pierre a french foodie with a blog dedicated to creative french food ! come and visit me you are very welcome !! cheers Pierre from Paris
    http://pierre.cuisine.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh looks like the perfect way to pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my cat "the Goose"on my foodie web site. I like your site. Your pics are great, too! Welcome to the Foodie BlogRoll!
    Andrea from www.rockthatplate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it sure looks delightful!I saw your site from the foodieblogroll and if you won't mind, I'd love to guide foodista readers to your site.Just add a foodista widget at the end of this blog post and it's ready to go.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete