Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Pasta last night

pasta1

Last night went from this...

to this!

pasta

Squash, onions, roma tomatoes, mushrooms and spices with a bit of cheese top Hello Kitty pasta. Hey, it's good pasta. I don't know where I got this recipe but have been making it for a few years. Squashes are in season and this is a great way to fill up when the weather starts getting cooler.

I'm thinking of entering this into the Presto Pasta Round-Up for the first time.
Presto Pasta Nights
Here's a link to the blog hosting this week's event
Girlichef
The Presto Pasta post should be up Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty Pasta...LOVE IT!!! This sounds simple and delicious. Great dish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for joining in on presto pasta. That hello Kitty pasta is so cute! I love your use of squash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious, wherever the recipe came from. And frankly, my best "recipes" are the ones that sort of stick in my head way after I've seen the real deal.

    Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

    ReplyDelete